Executive Check-Up is an out-patient comprehensive check-up. Every executive knows how important one’s health is to maintain optimal performance at work, home and play. But not all executives need special, ergo, expensive diagnostic procedures that entail time-consuming hospital stay. At FriendlyCare, our Health Standards and Quality Department’s team of doctors designed an appropriate yet simple set of comprehensive diagnostic procedures that will establish your current health condition. Your doctor can order additional, secondary diagnostic work-up procedures only when warranted. This translates to lesser time at the clinic and more savings. Executive Check Up Package A:
- Laboratory Exams: Urinalysis, Fecalysis with occult blood, CBC, Blood Chemistry, Liver Profile, Hepatitis B Surface antigen
- Diagnostic Exam: Chest X-ray, ECG, Abdominal Ultrasound, Pap smear for women
- Check-up and consultation with MD: Initial Physical Exam and Final Interpretation of results and consultation
Executive Check Up Package A:
- Executive Check-up Package A
- + Treadmill (Stress) Test + 2D echo.
ExeCheck is your value-for-money comprehensive alternative. Recommendations: A. Set a schedule for your ExeCheck
- Set your ExeCheck date with the FriendlyCare medical coordinators:
Shaw Clinic: Dr. Eleazar Lim Cubao Clinic: Dr. Leilani Ramos Masinag: Ms. Catherine Cruz Lagro: Ms. Grace Belgar Cebu: Ms. Jaconah Fernan Davao:
- The following items will be given to you:
- Executive check-up preparations and procedures
- List of procedures
B. On your appointment date
- Please proceed to the information area at the FriendlyCare Clinic. Our medical coordinator will be there to assist you. Please be at the clinic at 7:30 am.
- Upon completion of the ExeCheck, the medical coordinator will set with you the schedule of your return visit for the interpretation of the ExeCheck results.
C. Occult Blood Preparation:
- No intake of red meat 3 days prior to check-up date.
- No chocolates, vitamin C, non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDS), and iron preparations two (2) days prior to check-up date.
D. Preparation the night before the ExeCheck date:
- Eat your supper by 8pm.
- Nothing by mouth after 12 midnight. No food, no water, no chewing gum, no alcoholic drinks, and no smoking.
E. Ultrasound Preparation:
- Take a light and fat-free meal the night before the examination.
- Take 2 Disflatyl chewable tablets after supper.
- Nothing by mouth after midnight. No smoking.
- Take 2 more Disflatyl chewable tablets with small amount of water one hour before your appointment time. Omit breakfast.
- The coordinator will assist you to the ultrasound section.
F. Pap Smear Preparation:
- It should be done 1-2 days after your last day of menstruation.
- Don’t douche or have sexual intercourse 24 hours prior to the procedure.