The project aims to install and maintain a sustainable Family Planning and Maternal and Child Health (FPMCH) program in 11 companies located at the Cavite Economic Zone in Rosario, Cavite. The project ran from August 2007 until March 2009. The United States Agency for International Development (USAID).
- Increase the number of employees availing of FP counseling, information, other goods and services
- Provide pregnant women in the workplace access to MCH services
- Capacitate FriendlyCare and the beneficiary companies to provide FPMCH services to all their employees
- Establish a functional referral system through a network of service providers including physicians, midwives, lying-in clinics, multi-specialty clinics, other private clinics and hospitals that will provide complete range of FPMCH services
- Approve FPMCH policy in 11 companies.
Target Beneficiaries: 8,277 employees of 10 manufacturing companies with operations at the Cavite Economic Zone in Rosario, Cavite, and one transport services company that provides employee shuttle services to companies operating in the export processing zone.